Best Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees
Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees: Blouses define a Saree’s beauty. It decorates the long yardage of fabric. It enhances the beauty and takes it to a level higher. But first, you need to know what a Saree is from my eyes to be able to grasp the same and use this one as a guide to choose the type of blouse you wish to wear with your Silk Saree.
So, here us how I define her, The Silk Saree.
The six yards of shiny grace draped perfectly for the morning & evening,
the elegance untouched, adds ‘femininity’ to the meaning!
It signifies the poise and grace of a woman,
it shapes the curves, for sensuality to loosen!
Silk Saree my love ‘ you are the most beautiful attire,
a timeless fashion, which refuses to retire… 🙂 🙂
Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees
Now, I will take you through the 7 best blouse designs for silk sarees from the collection of the latest styles and trends of blouses.
- THE CLASSIC BLACK & GOLDEN BLOUSES
- THE FRUITY FLORAL EMBROIDERED BLOUSES
- THE HEAVILY LOADED EMBELLISHED AND WORK BLOUSES
- THE ZARI-VELVET BLOUSES
- CORSET BLOUSES AND BROCADE BLOUSES FOR CHECKERED SILKS
- THE PIN-TUCKED & KNIFE-PLEATED STYLE BLOUSES
- SEXY FRONTS & BACKS
- THE CLASSIC BLACK & GOLDEN BLOUSES– Black and gold solid colors are a universal theme to take up for your blouse design when you choose to put on a stylish Silk Saree. These colors denote SMARTNESS.
Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees: The Classic Black Blouse
- THE FRUITY FLORAL EMBROIDERED BLOUSES– Royal and Ultramarine blue of silk fabric with beautiful floral embroidery on it using cheery-fruity orange, pink, lemon and green colors is a very new and fresh way to go about styling yourself up in terms of your blouse design.
The following are two examples from this extraordinary category of blouse embroidery designs.
Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees – Embroidered Blouses with a Deep Back
- THE HEAVILY LOADED EMBELLISHED AND WORK BLOUSES– If it is a grand event and you chose to wear a simple Silk Saree, you can undoubtedly go for this sizzling pink colored blouse design below with embellishments. By embellishment, I mean heavy handwork!! This one works well for both silk and net sarees for a fact!
- THE ZARI-VELVET BLOUSES – For a ravishing white- gold silk saree, the thought of having a pretty navy blouse with golden zari thread work is the best road to take. Here I present a glance at this case.
Velvet Blouses with Zari Work
- CORSET BLOUSES AND BROCADE BLOUSES FOR CHECKERED SILKS– These days, it is a wonderful idea to put on a corseted blouse for black and white checkered saree. Another aesthetical option that you can try out without a doubt is a pink brocaded blouse!! Scroll through the two options shown below in the same context.
Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees – Corset Blouse for Checkered Sarees for a Contemporary Look Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees – Brocade Blouses
- THE PIN-TUCKED & KNIFE-PLEATED STYLE BLOUSES– Our design stylists and FASHION GODS of today are experimenting a lot and working upon intricacies of design elements like pleats and tucks and gathers. Blouses with buttons at the front and a tie-up is a fresh concept. These ones seen in the images below are prepossessing and eye-arresting styles to carry with Silk Sarees.
Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees – Designer Blouses
The first image shows a pin-tucked blouse with a front opening. And, the second picture is a display of gathered pleats.
- SEXY FRONTS & BACKS 😉 – THE DEEP NECK BLOUSES AND THE BACKLESS BLOUSES – NOW! NOW! NOW! If you are on for a hot and sexy front or back design for your blouse, you can try to work upon these.