The Air Cut Artist , Trun your Hair cutting in to a celebrities art .
Hair Cut Artist Turn your Hair cutting in to a celebrities face in his art .
2. Master of Hairdressing Rob Farrell create hairstyles based on the faces of celebrities or famous characters. His shop is located in San Antonio, Texas, USA. In the photo – Edward Scissorhands.
3. Inventory Rob – hair clipper, scissors, razor and traditional eyeliners. Rob has recreated many celebrities on the minds of their customers.
4. A former carpenter, discovered his talent after he asked to cut his 14-year-old brother. In the photo – Nelson Mandela.
year-old brother. In the photo – Nelson Mandela.
5. Rob started in the local barber shop, but his fame quickly spread through the city. In the photo – Marilyn Monroe.
6. “At first, I did just a regular haircut, but then I decided to try the portraits. Everyone who saw my first job, were amazed. ” In the photo – Stiv Dzhobs.
7. Rob became a celebrity after a picture hairstyles with basketball player Tony Parker shattered on the internet in 2012. In the picture is the same hairstyle.
8. After that, customers began to flock to his barber shop across the country. Seeking an unusual hairstyle was set. In the photo – Breaking Bad protagonist of the series.
9. “My customers are very satisfied with my work. They brag about their hairstyles and friends recommended me. ” In the photo – Boxer Floyd Mayweather.
10. “I am proud of their work. I like to watch the enthusiastic reaction of the people. ” Photo: Spider-Man.
11. In the photo – the rapper Tupac Shakur. Today, Rob gets customers through social networks and just on recommendations from friends.
12. In the photo – the rapper Dr. Dre. And his skill is growing every year, and the portraits are becoming more realistic.