How To Put On Makeup
Hey guys, today our topic is How to do makeup like a pro, basically, it’s a tutorial stepwise, you can easily follow and try at home.
Master The Basics
How to do Makeup, Makeup tutorial:
- To prepare a smooth canvas for applying your makeup, you need to have clean and moisturized skin. This skin texture will allow blending of makeup easily on your skin’s surface.
- Keep your skin clean by using a mild cleanser and gently cleanse your face in upward motion strokes.
- Do not scrub or rub too hard as it will cause rashes and irritation.
- After cleansing freshens up your skin by applying a toner according to your skin type.
- Now apply moisturizer to keep it hydrated and make sure to use SPF protection moisturizer for daytime for protecting your skin from the sun.
- Make it a habit to treat your skin with at-home facial at least 2 to 3 times a week.
HOW TO APPLY CONCEALER
- Choose your concealer shade carefully and select the one which matched your skin tone or one shade lighter.
- Concealer is denser than the foundation and is applied for hiding trouble spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Usually, it is applied under the eye’s skin as they tend to look dark and at the bridge of the nose.
- After applying the concealer lightly press it with a makeup sponge or blend it with a foundation brush.
GIVING FINAL TOUCHES
- Now gently apply face powder for setting foundation and concealer and giving your face a velvety and natural finish.
- Dip the puff or powder brush in loose powder and shake off excess, then apply powder gently over the entire face and neck.
- In order to have a flawless finish throughout the day apply pressed powder using a sponge.
Please share your views!