Most Beautiful Collection , The most beautiful gardens in the world
- Kew Gardens, London Kew Royal Botanic Gardens cover an area of ??132 hectares and contains more than 50 000 species of plants.These gardens are designed in traditional English style, and several architectural attractions are on their territories, such as Kew Palace, Pagoda, Japanese gate, Alpine House, and others.
2. Keukenhof, the Netherlands. Royal flower park Keukenhof is very popular among tourists, this piece of paradise is famous for its tulips meadows. There is also growing many varieties of daffodils, hyacinths, lilacs and orchids. The park covers an area of ??about 32 hectares.
3. Suan Nong Nooch, Thailand. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is located near the resort town of Pattaya. These 240 hectares of little paradise contain the greatest variety of palm trees and cycads, as well as many species of orchids. The park was opened in 1980 and since then it is visited by about 2 thousand. Man.
4. The Gardens of Versailles, France. Versailles Gardens, founded in 1661 by King Louis XIV and designed by the famous architect André Le Nôtre, are included in the UNESCO list of cultural heritage and collected more than six million visitors a year. The gardens cover 800 hectares, a large part of their landscape is decorated in a classic French style. Every year, from early spring until late autumn, on weekends visitors can enjoy the gardens of Versailles Holiday fountains, when all the fountains of the park work in full force.
5. The Butchart Gardens, Canada. Flower Butchart Gardens, located on Vancouver Island, millions of people visit every year. These fabulous gardens contain not only many varieties of flowers, trees and plants; There is also a multi-tiered cascading waterfalls, elaborately decorated fountains and streams with bridges and ponds.
6. Desert Botanical Gardens, Phoenix, Arizona. The Botanical Garden was founded in 1937 and today it is possible to see more than 21 000 plant species, of which 139 species are on the brink of extinction. This garden is the pride of the citizens of Phoenix and a popular tourist destination.
7. Yu Garden, China. Yu Yuan – famous classical garden located in Shanghai, it covers an area of ??about 4 hectares. Every corner of this pastoral garden is a little piece of Chinese culture.
8. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Coral Gables, Florida. The garden contains a collection of rare tropical plants including palms, cycads, flowering trees and vines. Here, collected plants from South Florida, the Caribbean, the Pacific islands, tropical Africa and Madagascar. The garden area is 34 hectares.
9. Garden of Cosmic thoughts, Scotland. This unique garden is remarkable is not how many different species of plants, many of its unusual philosophy. Its creators were inspired by science, so a garden landscape played a variety of events, such as clusters of stars, black holes, fractals, DNA chains, and more. In this garden you can find rich people from all over the world. Why? Because Scotland is the offshore zone, and there are large businesses open offshore Scottish companies . A great place to conduct business and enjoy the beautiful.
10. Majorelle Garden in Marrakech, Morocco. This amazingly beautiful oriental garden was created at the beginning of the XX century French artist named Jacques Majorelle, and in 1980 it was bought and restored the famous couturier Yves Saint Laurent. The garden is full of rare plants collected from all five continents, as well as islands. Among the most impressive examples of garden flora: an extensive collection of cacti, palm trees and bamboo forest zone, which collected more than 400 species of palm trees.