Navratri Wishes 2020: Hey Friends we are here with best Best Navratri Quotes, Status, Navratri Images & Wallpaper.
You’ll get here best Navratri Images with Latest Navratri special Quotes, Navratri, photo Or images, Navratri wishes 2020. You can share these Navratri status on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram.
- 1 Navratri 2020: Time, Wishes and Images
- 2 Navratri 2020 Time & Date: When Navratri start (Navratri kab se shuru hai)?
- 3 Why navratri is celebrated? ( नवरात्रि क्यों मनाया जाता हैं)
- 4 How do people celebrate Navratri?
- 5 Meaning of Navratri
- 6 Top Best Navratri wishes 2020, Quotes, status and Images in Hindi- English
- 7 Some of the popular gift ideas for Navratri 2020 include
- 8 Navratri Spiritual gifts
- 9 Navratri gift items for kids
- 10 Navratri 2020 Gift items for women
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Related
Many people asked about Navratri Time and Date, they ask ‘When Navratri start’. Our Hindi readers asked Navratri kab se shuru hai? So friends Navratri starting date is 17 October and it’ll end on 25 October in 2020. I hope, you got your answer for Navratri kab hai ya Navratri Kab se hai?. So be ready for Navratri celebration and Navratri garba.
Navratri 2020- Navratri is a famous and grand Hindu festival, but do you know, Why navratri is celebrated? This festival is no silent affair. It is a grand event, which is not only multi coloured but also is very lavish with a lot of rituals and ceremonies. Navratri is a Sanskrit word that means ‘Nine nights’. As the name says, this grand festival is celebrated for nine days. The merriments begin at least a week in advance. Not just the pomp and show but the massive arrangements also make it an extravagant occasion.
It is the most key events of the year for the devotees of Goddess Durga. Before the arrival of this festival, devotees clean their house and temple. They buy and set up a new Goddess Durga statue. They fast for complete nine days during the festival. Get up early in the morning and chant holy hymns, Slokas during worshipping Goddess.
All the family members attend the rituals with full devotion. Usually, Navratri is celebrated by North Indians by worshipping the statues and images of Goddess Durga. Also, as symbolic portrayals of the goddess, pre-pubescent girls are worshiped. They are also pleased with gifts and tasty food items. In Bengal, the sights are taken over by splendid tents containing marvelous statues of the Goddess. In a festive mood, people visit these tents or pandals and worship the goddess. People draw Navratri rangoli, they mostly use Navratri 9 colourscolours. All we know Rangoli for Navratri is very important.
Though it is celebrated all around India by Hindus but in some states such Gujrat and West Bengal, the celebration is at its peak. In Gujrat, people often do the Garba dance for showing their respect to the Goddess. It is a special dance that is performed with two sticks(dandiyas) and a partner. People often dance in a circle around the idol or the image of Devi.
Navratri (Navratri 2020) really means nine lights and often denotes nine nights of great fun. Including dance, music with great scrumptious dishes including traditional rituals and pujas. It is really the perfect opportunity as to get together with family and friends thereby celebrating and having great fun. The main highlights of Navratri include shopping for colorful designer festive wear.
The festival is quite synonymous with gorgeous designer outfits having vibrant shades and the celebration is still not complete without having a glimpse of attractive and eye-catching Indian Designer Festive Wear Outfits. The festival has become a shopaholics dream because of the fact that it offers a chance to buy and flaunt nine different gorgeous outfits for the nine nights of celebrations. Women are adorned with dazzling sarees along with Designer Kameez, Lehenga Choli, Ghagra Choli, Designer Kurtis and even Designer Anarkali Suits.
The designer clothing’s are often being designed glamorous with attractive workmanship using sequins, zardozi, zari, resham embroidery and so on. The clothing’s are often spotted with eye-catching colors as like orange, pink, blue, yellow, green and even maroon ones. It is never the time as to shy away from bright colors but being adventurous enough to pick the best one as to get spotted in the crowd.
Navratri is often the most important festivals in India celebrated with huge fanfare across the length and breadth of the country. The festival is mainly celebrated as to worship Hindu goddess, Durga and meaning nine lights in Sanskrit. The festival often holds great significance in West Bengal and Gujarat states where the night-time celebrations include ‘Garba’ and ‘Dandiya’ dance.
- May Mata Bless You On This Special Day Of Navratri, And May On This Festive Season Dhan, Yash And Samriddhi Comes To Your Home, Happy Navratri 2020
- May Maa Durga empower you and your family With her nine swaroopa of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti & Shakti. Happy Durga Puja 2020.
- This time Navratri is already started in buzz in all social media and everywhere let’s play silent and buzz in “Garba”.
- Ma Durga is a Mother of the Universe, She represents the infinite power of the universe And is a symbol of a female dynamism.
- Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide & protect YOU always in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are!Happy navratri and durga puja..
- Kabhi na ho dukhon se saamna, Pug pug Maa Durga ka ashirvaad mile! yahi hai hamaari taraf se Navratri ki shubhkaamna !.
- N = NAV CHETNA A = AKHAND JYOTI V = VIGHNA NASHAK R = RATJAGESHWARI A = ANAND DAYI T = TRIKAL DARSHI R = RAKHAN KARTI A = ANAND MAYI MAA MAY NAV DURGA BLESS YOU ALWAYS. WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY NAVRATRI!.
- May the brightness of Navratri, Fill your days with cheer, May all your dreams come true, During Navratri and all through the year.
- Jagat paalan haar hain maa, Mukti kaa dhaam hain maa. Hamari bhakti ke aadhar hain maa, Ham sab ki raksha ki avatar hai maa.
- Lakshmi ka hath ho Saraswati ka sath ho Ganesh ka niwas ho, aur maa durga ke ashirwad se, Ap ke jeevan me prakash hi prakash ho.
- Hum ko tha intajaar wo ghadi aa gayi, Hokar sing per sawaar Mata Rani aa gai Hogi ab man ki har muraad puri, Hrne ab ssare dukh Mata dwaar aa gayi.
- Sheron wali maiya ke darbaar me, Dukh dard mitaaye jaate hain, Jo bhi dar par aate hain, Sharan me le liye jaate hain, Jai Mata Di!
- With a plenty of peace and prosperity. May your life be filled with the happiness on This pious festival of Navratri.
- Today is first NAVRATRA. May GOD DURGA give prosperous to you and to your family.May her blessings be always with you. JAI MAATA DI.Happy Navratra.
- MAA ki jyoti se noor milta hai, sab ke dilo ko suroor milta hai,Jo bhi jata hai MAA ke dhwaar,kuch na kuch Jaroor milta hai.SHUBH NAVRATRI.
- May Mata Bless You, On this auspicious day Of Navratri, And May On this Festive Season Dhan, Yash And Samriddhi come your way, Happy Navratrey
- In aaakhon se In aaakhon se sada Maa ko dekhu, In kano se Maa ko sunu, Ye haath Maa ke charno ki dhul ko sada chue, Ye paaon sada Maa ke darbar ko hi jaye, Sada maa ka beta bana rahu. Maa har saal Navratra pe milne aaye. Happy Navratri.
You could always choose scarf or even veil with image of goddess as to offer to holy goddess during the ceremony. Some of the other gift item includes a miniature umbrella that is decorated with sequins and colors on them. You could always gift silver or gold coin with the image of the goddess embossed on the coin. The coin should also have some kind of holy text inscriptions printed on them.
Children have a flair for crackers. You could always buy some crackers and let them have fun by bursting them. But, just make sure that he older person is accompanying while bursting as to ensure safety and security. However, you can also choose a gift packet filled with assortment of chocolates would make an ideal gift item. You could always offer them some kind of traditional Indian garment to add a splash of color to their celebration.
Jewelry has always been the most preferred choice while adorning a woman and taking care of her beauty. 5 Best Navratri Outfit Ideas are also available in this blog. So, you can always get a beautiful jewelry piece for your beloved mother, wife, sweet sister or wonderful cousins.
I hope you liked the post “Navratri Wishes 2020: Best Navratri Quotes, Status with Images”. Please share it with your friends.