Latest Lehenga Designs 2020: Wedding season is here, Did you finalize the designs for your lehenga?. We are here with some latest lehenga designs ideas of 2020 for you.
The weather is great and you can wear the latest designer’s lehengas with ease. No sweating, no runny make-up, heavy jewelry, awesome clothes and yes, lots of dancing! All of us are not that lucky, so we try to make it up by attending a winter wedding. Putting together your wedding ensemble is the most difficult task, in the entire world! The pressure of looking your best on the D-day, takes away all the fun, right?
We’ll try to make your life, a little simpler and easier by telling you about the Latest lehenga designs in Vogue, this season! These fresh and different pieces are bound to make you look like the prettiest bride ever! Or better still, the prettiest bridesmaid!
Latest Lehenga Designs for 2020
- The ‘Conventional’ with a twist: If you want to look ramp-ready and different, then this segment is for you. Raw silk embroidered lehengas with chanderi crop top and dupattas, will not only make you stand out but will bring out the Indian-ness in you! Silk, as you know, is versatile for all occasions. Alternatively, you can go for a midriff-baring choli with a full lehenga, like Shilpa Shetty. Shilpa looks resplendent in a yellow and peach Divya Reddy lehenga. The decorated hemline and encrusted dupatta add the star quotient to the outfit! It looks perfect for a winter wedding! Jacket lehenga styles are a rage this winter. You do not have to worry about the chill, as you are protected with the layers that go on top! Flowy jackets with churidar and a heavy top would make you look as grand as ever! Pink, yellow, orange and peach are the colors to grab, this year.
- The ‘Not so Basic’ Beautiful lehengas: If you have long legs like Deepika, this one for you. Firstly, we are very very jealous of you. Secondly, SHOW OFF the legs, woman! Also, if you love your heels and want to show them off, opt for these!
- A fish cut lehenga paired with an off-shouldered blouse could make you look like Malaika! No kidding! Do not miss to notice the thigh-high slit! Ooh, la la! Lehenga Designs
- If you don’t want something to be so elaborate, the best option is to buy a heavily embellished crop top or a deep V necked blouse and pair them with solid dhoti or long skirts with thigh-high slits. Look sexy and feel awesome!
- Wedding is the time show flaunt your curves and show a bit of decolletage! A plain-jane lehenga can be spiced up, in a moment, by pairing a deep necked choli! V necks look structured and best!
- Cape blouses are super-hit! Right from the time Sonam wore an Anamika Khanna creation to the Cannes film festival, fashion pandits went crazy, and why not? They are uber-cool, stylish and comfortable! Cape blouses are easy to wear and give you a princess feel! You can wear a cape blouse or choose a sleeveless choli with a lace/net cape above it! Check out these latest trends in blouse designs for lehenga now! Lehenga Designs by Neeta Lulla
- Ditch the Dupatta: Replace your dupatta with a long cape. An addition of a long cape fuses a western element to the entirely ethnic lehenga. Also, it gives an illusion of height, making you look taller and slender. Don’t forget to tie up your hair, when you sport the cape-trend
- Shirt Blouse: This one’s another fusion trend, which subtly makes your ensemble, indo-western. A collared blouse with your lehenga would definitely make your day!
- The Illusion Blouse: This one’s a very popular trend. The embellishments and embroidery are done on the net, leaving out few translucent patches to show the skin. The blouses look very delicate and pretty. Also, the full-sleeved ones look best!
- The Long Blouse: The maxi-trend has given birth to a set of long top-wears! The Jacket blouse is one of them. The lace or net long jackets, worn above the quintessential lehenga-cholis, are sure to make heads turn and make you look amazing! They also make you look slimmer and taller! Perfect, right? Apart, from these, you can also check out the kurta with lehengas and other bridal lehenga designs and lehenga choli designs at Labelashishkumar. Buy lehengas online now! The floral print lehengas and multi-layered lehengas are interesting too! Lehenga Choli Designs by Divya Reddy at LFW.
I hope your weekend’s gonna be super busy with all the designer lehenga shopping and partying! Happy Weekend! Keep shopping and have fun!
Don’t forget to comment on my post “Top 10 Latest Lehenga Designs 2020 | Best Designer Lehenga“